Monday, July 4, 2016

Day 8: Name my bike vote results!!!!

Today I took a day for rest.  I didn't ride at all.  Well I did ride to downtown Crescent City to get some food, but other than that no riding.  That ride downtown felt weird because I didn't have all of my gear on my bike.  It felt super light!  I could fly up and down hills without much effort.  Tomorrow will be a different story.  Tomorrow I have the second highest hill on the whole trip!  I will have to climb just over 1,000 feet over a five mile stretch.  That's a pretty good warm up in the morning!  It's a good thing I plan to do less miles this week and enjoy the Redwood Forest.  Third graders!  It seems like we were just talking about the Redwoods in class!  Remember the videos I showed of how big they are?  Well this week I am going to take saw pictures of the Redwoods and post them on here for you.

I don't have any pictures for this blog because I just rested most of the day.  Tonight there is a firework show down at the marina, but I don't know if I will be up that late.  If I am I will take some pictures and post them in tomorrow's blog.

The only other thing I have to tell you is THE WINNING NAME FOR MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the arrows down for the results...
KEEP GOING!
YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!
DON'T GIVE UP NOW!!
JUST A LITTLE FURTHER!!
HANK THE TANK!!!!


Thank you to everyone who participated!  From now on my bike will be called Hank the Tank!

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment