Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 32: San Clemente to San Diego. 63.8 miles

Today Hank and I made it to my sister's in San Diego!  That means tomorrow we go a little further and finish our journey to the Mexican Border!  I didn't take any pictures today.  Honestly I was in a hurry to get to San Diego before it got too hot out.  I only made it about 20 miles before the heat and humidity was nearly unbearable.  But Hank and I pushed on all the way!  We are going to rest tonight and head to the border in the morning.  I will continue posting blogs until we get home next Tuesday. My sister and I will be doing fun things around San Diego Until Hank and I get on the train Monday. We might even go to a San Diego Padres game!  Hank won't be able to go to that though.  Here is the map of the ride for today.  You can see Mexico!
Time for rest!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mr. Duggins (and Hank too, of course!) -Jacob W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacob! I hope you are having a great summer!

      Delete