Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Completed route map! (THIS IS NOT THE ONE I WILL BE RIDING. CHECK OUT PLAN B)

Update:  "Plan B route" posted on 6/6/2016 is the route I will be using this summer.  I will save the route below for another time.

I've been planning my route with a program called Ride With GPS.  It has been very helpful for planning mileage, timing, and stops each night for camping.  I have a fairly good idea what my route will look like.  It is nearly 1000 miles and should take around a month give or take a few days.  I planned the route to take me through some very beautiful areas as well as into Canada for roughly 5 days.  I will still do some fine tuning, but I like it so far.  There is a link below that will take you to the program I used and show you the route.  You can see all of the data and even zoom in close to see where I plan to go.  Please comment if you have any suggestions, ideas, or encouragements!

https://ridewithgps.com/trips/8711460


No comments:

Post a Comment