Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Back to school

Today I got a new cycling computer and a new saddle (seat).  I'm not sure why the bike seat is called a saddle in cycling, but there you go.  I'm hoping the new saddle helps keep my bum from getting too sore on the longer rides.  The computer will keep track of time, speed, distance, cadence, and some other stuff I haven't figured out yet.

Yesterday was the first day back to school after spring break.  I am finding that I am pretty tired after I get home, fix dinner, and get my lunch ready for the next day.  After doing all that I don't have much energy for riding very far.  I think once I settle back into the routine of getting up at 5 am I will be able to fit in a nice long ride after school.

I have been dreaming about riding the last few nights.  A couple months ago when I was planning for the long hiking trip I was dreaming about hiking.  I think my mind is set on riding now.  In a little over two months I will be hitting the road.  That doesn't seem very far away!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment