Sunday, June 27, 2021

Canada to Mexico Day 8

 Hello kiddos!

I was planning on getting back on the ride tomorrow morning, but now it's looking like the heat wave won't be over until Tuesday morning. It is 113 here today and supposed to be 114 tomorrow.
Continuing to try to look at the bright side of this delay in my ride. A friend mentioned yesterday that the timing was good because I am at my parent's house rather than being pretty much anywhere else. That's a really great point! If this happened while riding through California, or anywhere else, I would have spent $1,000 or more on hotel nights and food so far. There is always a silver lining. It is just harder to find sometimes. While I have these days off I have been thinking a lot. Those of you who know me know that sometimes I think too much. Sometimes that is true. 😊 I am working on being better at just going with the flow and not stressing out too much. I am looking at this time off as a lesson for me to learn from.

I don't have much more to update today other than a picture of Hank the Tank with his new flags! Safety first!



No comments:

Post a Comment