Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Canada to Mexico day 4

I had another great day of riding! Today started out nice and cool in the morning. It was even a little cloudy, which I don't mind at all. In the afternoon it warmed up to around 80. There is a super hot heat way coming for Friday through at least Sunday, so I am hurrying to get to my parent's house before it gets too hot. I will get there tomorrow. I may have to adjust my plans for this weekend since riding in temperatures over 100 can be dangerous. I'll figure it out and keep you updated. Today's 37 mile ride went much quicker since I didn't have any flat tires. One of the things I'm going to do while at my parent's house is some work on Hank. Even though I just bought new tires for him I might get another set that might be better for this ride. I'll keep you updated on that too! 

You can see my moving time is just over 3 hours but the duration of the whole ride from point A to point B is nearly 5 hours. That's what happens when I eat as much as I have been and stop for water and coffee as much as I have been. 😂

Speaking of food! Hank and I stopped at a taco truck today. It was so good!


We saw an actual drive-in this morning. Not many of those still exist. 

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment