Monday, June 21, 2021

Canada to Mexico day 2

Hello friends! I am laying in my tent relaxing right now after a 53 mile ride today. It was a beautiful day! Part of my ride was a short ferry ride. That was really pretty out on the water. It was pretty hot today and I got a little bit of a sunburn, but not too bad. I kind of made a mistake in the campground this evening. I set up my tent in the wrong spot and a guy came in with his RV and wanted to park in the spot that he reserved and wondered why I was there. It was an honest mistake. The map that I was given of the campground doesn't show the Hiker Biker campsite. So I ended up having to take my Camp down and move it to the Hiker Biker campsite. No big deal really. The guy and his wife were really nice. I talked to the park ranger and he is going to try to get the maps changed so that that doesn't happen again. Below is a picture of my ride today. 

Here are a few pictures I took along the way today. 

More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment