Thursday, June 16, 2016

WOW! What a year!

Today I finished my first year as a third grade teacher.  It was a very emotional day saying goodbye to 25 of the sweetest, most brilliant kids I've ever known. Tears were shed for sure.  It was very motivating for me though.  Many of my students, and some parents, made comments about my ride this summer.  Many wishes of a safe trip.  This warmed my heart very much.  Now that school is out for the summer I will be focusing on getting ready for this bike tour.  I plan to leave on June 27th, 11 days from today.  I am 90% sure I will be taking the "Plan B" route that will take me south along the Pacific Coast following highway 101.  I just like the idea of being near the ocean where it doesn't usually get too hot during the summer.  

More to come very soon!

Now that school is out I will be blogging more as I prepare.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment