Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sore back! No worries!

Good morning!
 
Last Saturday morning I woke up to a sore back.  I thought nothing of it until Sunday when it felt worse, and then Monday morning it was worse yet. I scheduled a massage for today hoping to relax the muscles and fix whatever is causing the pain.  I'm trying to stay positive about this because I believe it is always best to stay positive.  Nothing good ever comes out of being negative (remember that third graders!)  Things like this happen in life, but we can't let them get in the way of our goals. I still plan on hitting the road on Monday.  I was planning on an overnight "shakedown" ride today into tomorrow, but I think it's best to put that on hold for now so I don't make my back worse.  I know I have quite a few followers, so I will keep you updated.  No worries!

I got my new front rack mounted to my bike.  The new panniers will be shipped to the Portland REI tomorrow where I will pick them up.  I will post some pictures once I have everything on my bike.  In the pictures below you can also see the handlebar bag and some of the other things I have mounted to my handlebars.  I will post pictures of all of that stuff at another time.



No comments:

Post a Comment