Thursday, July 22, 2021

Back on the road after 3 days off!

Today was so short! Hank was ready to ride 100 miles after being cooped up for three days in a motel. I was too! It was only 31 miles to camp. If we would have gotten an earlier start I think we would have gone all the way to Santa Cruz today. Oh well. After taking days off I get this sense of urgency like I need to make up for lost time. I'm still working on chilling out and slowing down. Below are some pictures of this camp. I like the tree that's giving me shelter. I don't think Hank likes being used as a clothes drying rack. Haha! I'm going to start sharing my route map the day after each ride from now on. Posting exactly where I am on a public FB page isn't a good idea. I did want to share my maps of the three days in San Francisco. As you can see I probably didn't rest as much as I was planning. I was all over that city! So fun! 
This one that says today was actually yesterday. 

Poor Hank the clothes drying rack! LoL


No comments:

Post a Comment