Saturday, July 8, 2017

Home!

Hello third graders!

I'm home!

I left San Diego yesterday morning at 6:30 AM, drove 1,150 miles over 19 hours, and got home at 1:40 AM! 19 hours of straight driving is exhausting, so I slept in this morning. I'll probably take a nap today too! I just wanted to be home. I wanted my own bed instead of another hotel along the way. I didn't take any pictures along the way to show you. I just drove drove drove!

Now to get some rest!

More to come soon!

I hope you're all enjoying your summer! I miss you all!

4 comments:

  1. The fireworks in San Diego look awesome! Glad you are home��

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun! I hope you had a good fourth of July too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are back from motana. I have had a fabulous summer sounds like you have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear you are having a fabulous summer! I am too, but I miss school!

      Delete